Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rock Adventures Continue

As promised (I know, I can't believe it either!) here are the continued adventures of our painted rock friends.

Saturday was such an amazingly gorgeous day that after our very very long nap, we went out to hide our rocks in the woods. The plan was that Dylan and I would hide them and then the next morning, Dylan would take Neven and see if he could find all of them! (As I write this, that hasn't happened yet.) A final report on "Mission - Find the hidden rocks" to come.

Here is my future model posing with his rocks in the woods. Please note that I did not request any of these jaunty shots - that was all Dylan...

Ghost rock
Seriously, this was how he posed - naturally...




Sunshine Rock



A little more casual here
Angry Rock
Add caption
Happy Rock
Good luck Neven!
We hid one close to home
So Dylan can visit often.

No comments: