A while ago I saw
this on one of my new favourite
blogs. I also just recently watched
Exit Through the Gift Shop. (read the post on the craft, it makes sense...)
AND - Right around the corner from our house is a beautiful pile of nice clean rocks. Dylan is kind of obsessed with them, you can't walk by without a stop at the rocks, or over the rocks...so it seemed like this would be a fantastic craft for us!
Dylan and I ventured out for our surprise mission (he is also currently loving a show called "Special agent Oso" which is a Disney 007 kind of thing - everything is a mission now.) We gathered the best rocks and went back to our
house headquarters. Dylan was really excited about this one, but wanted to make sure I knew that he did not want to get his hands dirty. "Let's use paintbrushes ok?" (see most recent messy
craft)
This one was pretty much a success. Once it stops raining, we have plans to hide the monster rocks in the woods - just mine though, his are going in the backyard. I will update with more pics then...
 |
| Dylan with our finished goods |
 |
| I think that there are some faces in there somewhere... |
 |
| drunk and scary monsters |
 |
| The happy one is Dylan's fave |
No comments:
Post a Comment