Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our paparazzo

If the camera is left within reach, Dylan will reach it. I think that I have mentioned before, that often when I get around to dumping the pics on to the mac thinking that there will be about 30 shots of whatever recent event, there are actually dozens more.

Mostly, Dylan works on his still life skills, but occasionally, we are his subjects.

This time when I downloaded the photos from the camera, I thought that I would share these two. The one of Neven, because I think that it is a nice picture. It cracks me up when I see it because Dylan said "okay Daddy, smile nicely." just before he took it. The picture of my legs is included because today I fit back into my most wonderful beat up old jeans and it made me happy, and then Dylan took a picture of them in all of their glory.

"smile nicely!"

Oh jeans, how I missed you.
Don't worry, I will only wear you on lazy Saturdays.

No comments: