Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Let's play ball!

Last night we went out for a big night on the town. The Jays had their home opener and we were there to root them on.


So were a lot of other people!! It was really exciting and the Jays kicked serious butt. They kicked it slowly (thanks to AJ), but they kicked it good. My favorite - Vernon Wells - was absolutely amazing and hit a home run right into our section. Right to me. Okay that is a lie. We were in the 500 level, but he hit it to where he thought I was - right under us in the 300 level.

500 level you say? Oh that is right. All the way up to the tippity top of the Dome. It was a good trek for this preggers lady, but I managed. I did not make it through the entire game, we left before the 7th at about 10pm. That was a good thing, because by the time we got home, I was completely exhausted. It was a lot of excitement for one night.


Here is a shot of Leah, Darcy and snug (the blue bump!) with the commoners up in the rafters.

GO JAYS GO!!

No comments: