Today was another check up at the Midwife Alliance. I saw Mojgon who again had all good news. Snug continues to grow, his heart rate is great, his movement is good and he seems fantastic all around. My blood pressure is still "nice and low" and we agreed to check my iron levels next week. Mojgon is not worried about it though and told me that if I wanted I could up my iron supplement, just to be sure that we get good results. There were two super cute babies in the waiting room and I still can not believe that Neven and I are going to have one of our own really really soon.
Today Krissi came over and very generously took scads of pictures of me and my soon to be baby! She is an amazing photographer and got some really fantastic shots. She made me look so pretty and I can't wait to show Neven. It was really great to see her again and hopefully she will be able to meet our little guy when she is next in town. You know, between all of her jet setting around the globe to Paris and the like!!
Congratulations to Derek and Kristen who just welcomed their little girl into the world! Khloe Van Bruce - she is soooo cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment