We had our first appointment with our new midwife Mojgon today (Moosh-gon). She seems really wonderful and I am totally comfortable with her. Big relief.
Snug continues to grow at a text book rate - he is 36 weeks and 1 day and his fundal height measures exactly 36cm. His heart rate is also in the perfect department (140 per minute) and he is still head down. My iron levels are still a little low - not anything to worry about, but they could be higher. I have changed my iron supplement and hopefully that will help. I only gained one pound in the last two weeks and my glucose levels are still perfect. I celebrated both of these facts by buying a box of chocolate from the Price Club today. hee hee. I am starting to see signs of the swell starting. My fingers and feet are getting a little chubby, but my blood pressure is still great so there is nothing to worry about. I had to do the strep B test today, so we will find out the results from Naomi next week. That's right, we are officially in the home stretch. Appointments once a week from here on in.
As I mentioned, we were at the Price Club today and returned the stroller without any trouble. They were giving out samples of Laura Secord butter cream chocolates and I got an extra couple because the baby really wanted them.
It is good to be pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment