
Doug took all of these amazing pictures of us that day and I will make a new album on Picassa with a few more of my favorites.
Shortly after we got hitched, we jumped on a plane and headed to Panama for a fantastic honeymoon. It was gorgeous and luxurious and we had a really great time. Here are some comparison photos, a little early, but who knows how big I will be in a week.

This is me at the airport at about 4am. I am wearing a t-shirt that Katie embroidered for me. It reads "Newlyweds Neven and Sarah" and on the back it has our wedding date. This tshirt scored us some great seats on the way to Panama.
And a year later. The hat got wrecked in Panama and so this is the replacement. hahaha
On the stairs at the resort...
I don't even know what to say here...
By the pool with my gin and tonic...Nope. There is no comparison shot. For the record, I gave it a try, but Neven and I agreed that it would be too emotional scarring for the innocent people that happened upon the picture. The girls have just gotten to big.
No comments:
Post a Comment