Because the last few weeks have been pretty exhausting, I booked today off to recoup. Tonight Neven and I went to do a little shopping. We were very successful. We found the super safe car seat that I wanted.
I love this stroller. It is a Zooper, City walk and it does so much. This is just one example of how it can be configured. I have taken some more pictures and put them on the album. Thanks to Mom and Dad who bought both of these shiny new items for us! Some of you may be saying, but I thought that you found a jogger stroller that you liked and actually already bought. Well you would be right. But I liked this one better and it was $100 cheaper!! We will be returning the other stroller.
Then we got a package of goodies from Kara - who as you all know is unable to stop herself from buying our baby presents, just like Karey! - she sent us a seat saver for the new car, a head hugger, a sleep wedge and a breast feeding pillow! Like I said, completely out of control.
I feel much more prepared and I think that now that we are officially ready for his arrival, Snug will take his time. Which is a bonus, because that means that Angie will be around for longer.
Tomorrow is another visit with the midwife, so I will post updates. I am also working on some more comparison photos, stay tuned.
Then we got a package of goodies from Kara - who as you all know is unable to stop herself from buying our baby presents, just like Karey! - she sent us a seat saver for the new car, a head hugger, a sleep wedge and a breast feeding pillow! Like I said, completely out of control.
I feel much more prepared and I think that now that we are officially ready for his arrival, Snug will take his time. Which is a bonus, because that means that Angie will be around for longer.
Tomorrow is another visit with the midwife, so I will post updates. I am also working on some more comparison photos, stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment