Monday, March 12, 2007

Balancing Act


For the record, I am balancing my glass of Elderflower Presse - not champagne as I am imaging with every sip...




Usually I am just resting a plate of food on there, so I thought that this was particularly impressive. Who knows what I will be able to get on there next week.

Now, I must go - this is my five minute call for my boyfriend Jack Bauer. Oh - just so I don't forget. Big news. Huge. I just saw a commercial for the next round of Dancing with the Stars. Ladies - Ian Ziering is one of the dancers. I know that Leah is reconsidering the no tv thing right about now. hahahha

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the baby room - and the balancing act! And, more importantly, I love that you have two blog updates back to back!!
And speaking of 24 - am lovin' the addition of little Ricki Schroeder! He even has the same haircut he did on Silver Spoons. And I think we might have to add Dancing with the Stars to our reality pool :)
See you Sunday!
Katie & the Beej