We also had an appointment with Naomi today. She is so fabulous. I even agreed to let her take some blood (which I hate) in order to check my iron levels. I am very sure that they have improved, but just to be sure. We still have some time to boost them up a bit more if the results aren't great. Baby is continuing to grow at a very acceptable rate - I believe that Naomi said "is he reading the textbooks - his measurement is perfect!". Perfect already. That is my boy.
We also had a good chat about taking it easy from this point on, because I am getting pretty exhausted. It is really funny. I will be fine and then all of a sudden so tired that I can't even think about standing for another second. Last night we were getting dinner together and all of a sudden, stirring was the hardest thing that I had ever done and I needed a time out. The time shift doesn't seem to be helping - I am tricked into staying up later by the lovely sunshine and then just terrible in the morning. But I guess that it is just practice for the lack of sleep to come...
Tomorrow - back to work, so all of this posting will probably die down for a bit, but I have really been doing well the past few days. We have our next appointment in two weeks and then we are into the weekly visits. Almost the home stretch!
No comments:
Post a Comment