Katie, and Leah, and my mom all put up posts about my beautiful boy, but I guess...well...I got nothing. Ooooh! I just remembered! We ran out of space on the harddrive! Could not edit the photos right away...and then...well...I got nothing.
Here was his birthday in a nutshell:
![]() |
| The big 0-4 |
![]() |
| We made some t-shirts for our friends |
![]() |
| We baked a "Special Agent Oso" cake |
![]() |
| played in the sun |
![]() |
| "what's going to work? TEAMWORK!" |
![]() |
| did our balloon training inside |
![]() |
| While the parents sat outside |
![]() |
| discussing important business |
![]() |
| like why only half of us got the "wear plaid" memo |
![]() |
| Then we did the chicken dance - serious business! |
![]() |
| opened presents - did some more chicken dancing |
![]() |
| THANKS SO MUCH!! |
![]() |
| The next day I got my own Oso!! |
On Dylan's actual birthday, we went to the zoo! Our birthday tradition!!
![]() |
| oh hai! we are just waiting up here to RIDE a ... |
![]() |
| CAMEL!! (Disappointingly NOT named Alice.) |
![]() |
| Ran into some old friends - Alistair and Cam |
![]() |
| saw the elephants |
![]() |
| rode the merry-go-round |
![]() |
| saw the polar bears eat their lunch |
![]() |
| "what is behind me?!" |
![]() |
| posed with Secret Cat and an orangutan |
![]() |
| the weight of the world weighs heavily on the next generation |
And that is how we celebrate around here!






















1 comment:
Great pictures! And it sure looks like a great way to celebrate a birthday.
Post a Comment