I thought that I would make my triumphant return to the blog by wishing Leah the happiest of birthdays!!
I also decided that since she has been giving me such a hard time about the complete and utter lack of blogging (totally justified), that I would do a proper salute to the day of her birth.
I was half tempted to go through the print photos I have and scan some gems in for this tribute, but not surprisingly, I quickly changed my mind. It is a book in the closet. I would have to find it, and then search and THEN scan all of the embarrassing evidence. Another day.
For now, I have gone through the archives on the computer (going back to 2007) and picked some of my favourites. And set them to music!! Ok, it is VERY short. BUT in my defense, most of the time we are having way too much fun to take pictures.
For those of you who don't know Leah, you are really missing out. She is one of the best friends a girl could ever have. She is gorgeous, funny, smart, and amazing in just about every way imaginable. Most days I don't know what I would do without her. Not only is she one of my favourite people, I get to work at the same place as her and in normal (non-convo) times, I get to see her at least a few times a week. Having her as a friend is up at the top of the list of "Things I am Grateful For".
Happy Birthday Leah. Love you lots.
Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
1 comment:
Happy birthday Leah! Love that picture from Motionball, at the end of the video.
Post a Comment