Listen, if you have been here, then you know that I have gotten really really terrible at blogging. First of all, the office is SUPER cold. In addition, I have practically run out of posting space as far as pictures go, so it is kinda a pain. See, back when I started this thing, we took a looooooooot of pictures, and I didn't really think that there was a cap storage wise, so I never shrunk said pictures for the web.
Anyhoodle. Here I am again, back to the blog! Aren't you excited? Seeing as I have spent about two hours reducing and making space for these Christmassy pics, I am going to keep the rest of this pretty brief and to the point. Oh - just remembered! Another reason that I did not post while I was on a month long vacation...I was pretty busy making presents. Also - Neven's camera was stolen as well as the flash drive with movies and pictures of Dylan's first Christmas concert, so that was a drag. Big time. Way to go jerks. Ok, here are the pics:
 |
| Every year the girls get together for drunk decorating! |
 |
| Detail on the 2010 house. |
 |
| One of our 2010 '25 Days of Christmas' was a silly photo shoot. |
 |
| This year we used Dylan's fave ornament - from Katie B. in 2007 |
 |
| There were about 20 more of these pictures. |
 |
| Silly photo shoot led to silly family Christmas picture. |
 |
| Our gingerbread house. Dylan asked me where this was the other day. |
 |
| Our beautiful tree. |
 |
Christmas Eve pajamas.
Under the stockings you can see our "fireplace". |
 |
| Christmas cookies |
 |
| More cookies |
 |
Christmas eve feast!
Bring on the appetizers! |
 |
| Christmas morning - opening stockings. Sally! |
 |
Downstairs for presents!
In the background you can see the remains of pancake breakfast. |
 |
A silver bell from Santa. Dylan was over the moon.
He slept with it. |
 |
Over at Nana & Ba's for more festivities.
Isn't Amelia awesome?! |
 |
| OK, not so sure about this anymore... |
 |
| The wall monogram that I made for Amelia. |
 |
Super cool outfit from
Jason and Holly. |
 |
| Amazing game from Lola! "UNOMOO!!!" |
 |
Equally fantastic puzzle from Smegs.
Have put it together 18 times today. Then jumped over it. |
 |
Our trip to Kingston.
Dylan took some pictures. Grandma was VERY pleased. |
 |
| Grandpa didn't seem to mind. |
 |
| Then we all huddled in for a group shot. |
 |
We were very worried about the roads,
and I took some pictures for evidence... |
So - there you go! We did celebrate Christmas this year. It was awesome. Dylan was so much fun. He really got into all of the traditions, and stories (in particular 'The Polar Express'). The look on his face when he saw that Santa had eaten some the cookie we left out was so wonderful.
2 comments:
Thanks for the pictures !!! checking everyday on the Blog & finally!!! Good job SARAH!!!!
I am anonymous Gail
Post a Comment