This year, we decided that a retreat was in order. We then decided that we should make sure that we set a solid precedence for doing it again next year, and the year after that, and so on... And soon it was named:
Boozy Babes on Bikes 2010
This year (see how I did that - implying future events) we went to Niagara on the Lake. It was a perfect vacation. There was spa work, a bike tour to local wineries, dining, and a soupcon of drinking. And by soupcon, I mean A LOT.
Here is the photographic evidence of the amazing time had by all:
![]() |
| Big hats. HUGE! |
![]() | ||||
| Fresh pedicures. |
| Road ready. |
![]() |
| I'm sorry, what now? Are we missing something? |

![]() |
| The 'Vanna' crew. |
![]() |
| I really need to dye my hair blonde... |
![]() |
| Chairs on the walls. This winery was totally run by vampires! |
![]() |
| We lose Katie to the fangers. |










No comments:
Post a Comment