Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update

My apologies. Mostly to Leah and Lola, who have been the most vocal about the lack of posting. Since we have switched the apartment around, I forget to check things on the computer at night - including the blog.

There are a few new videos over on youtube, so use the link to the right to check them out. One is from our dance class last week - Disco Ducks! and the rest are from the Science Centre.

Let's talk about the Science Centre - OMG it is so much fun!! Kids are free until they are 4 and we got a membership for about $100 for the year. There is so much to do there, I don't know if we will ever get to it all. I think that it is going to be a great rainy day hang out and now we won't feel guilty if we only stay for a few hours.



What else - Nashville!

I recently went to my first NAACO conference. NAACO - North American Association of Commencement Officers. Yes. I am serious. There are a whole bunch of other people that do what I do! It was great and in my spare time I even went to the Grand Ole Opry!!





This was the original "Rocky Top" band. Straight out of "O Brother Where art Thou"



Hysterical Tour that we tried to get on, no luck. Boo.

I will try to take some pictures this weekend and actually keep this somewhat regular...no promises though.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for the update and the shout out!