Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentiene's Day

Big Dylan fans will have already figured out that he is over at Nana and Bampa's this weekend. We dropped him off for a couple of days of big fun yesterday morning and began our monthly decompress. THANK YOU NANA AND BAMPA!!

Here is the requisite picture of our increasingly cute kid. Is it even possible that he is getting cuter as he ages? Perhaps I am slightly biased...



Yesterday we strolled the neighbourhood, lazed about, watched a movie and then got ready for our big date! I am a York Theatre major (are there fellow alum reading? I think so - you know that I wanted to call this post "bitches is whack" in honour of our annual v-day celebrations) so I am strongly inclined to avoid romantic dinners and such on February 14th. Don't get me wrong, any other day? Bring 'em on! But, I digress. Last night Neven and I went BOWLING!! It was sooo much fun. There was Labatt 50, black light, strikes (and not the York kind) and rock locks. I couldn't ask for any more. It was perfection. Afterwards we got drive-thru (the nature of which will remain nameless to protect the victims...) and eventually slept for ALMOST TWELVE HOURS!! Now we are going for bunch and groceries. sigh.

THANKS AGAIN NANA AND BAMPA!!


STRIKE! I swear that this was the first frame that I bowled. I was so excited!


Serious business...
(photographer's note: The bowling ball in this picture was actually HOT pink.)



Three left standing?!



Score card for the final game.
(I played much better in the first two. Bowling is tiring)



Our very romantic "classic sketch portrait" under the black light of the alley.
Was there ever a toonie better spent?

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Hey, what's going on over here....y'all OK???