Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 4?

I am not sure how many days it has been. I do not want to jinx things (see post below) so I will not say much.

Dylan had a really nice surprise visit from Nana and Bampa today. It truly lifted his spirits. They even brought him a super cool book with "car" and "tuh" on the front. For those of you not familiar with Dylan speak - Lightning McQueen and Mater ("you know like tuh-mater without the tuh") adorn the cover of a sufficiently noisy book with a steering wheel and horn! Every single button makes a different noise and Dylan loves it. It is not too annoying though and it makes him happy, so we like it too.

He is a real tough guy who has been through a lot in a few short days. Hopefully it will all be behind us soon enough.

No comments: