Monday, July 28, 2008

A Reader's Digest Update...

This weekend was a bit of a crapper. Apparently, Dylan made out with his friend Gracie at the daycare and they both walked away with a touch of the nasty. We have no idea what the bug was, but the both had really bad fevers on the weekend. Dylan did nothing all day on Saturday, and the whole thing was a little too reminiscent of the recent birthday fiasco. The last thing we wanted was to end up in the hospital again! I can't believe that was only three months ago - it seems like a year! Anyhoo - Dylan is way better. He toddled off to school this morning with Neven and I spent a great day off visiting with Leah and then having lunch with Mom and Jason, followed by some excellent shopping.

I realised that the camera was getting a little full, stuff ranging from the street festival a couple of weekends ago to some shots from tonight. Enjoy.



"These ends are really dry mom. I think that you should use some conditioner."



Sick baby




"Am I preppy or a tough guy? I am not sure. Can you see the skull and crossbones?"
"Thanks for the great new outfits Auntie Kara!"


Blue Skies



No comments: