Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update

So we had our appointment with the ENT (ears nose and throat) doctor. As far as doctors go, he is pretty great. He let us know that Dylan has a lingering case of the tracheitis and that it could take quite a while to clear up. We just have to keep an eye out for signs that it is getting more serious again. He also we probably eventually need to get his tonsils and adnoids yanked, which I would do tomorrow, but apparently we should wait. Mine didn't come out until I was 23 and it was terrible.

Oh - and he told us that he got reported by the cranky nurses that didn't like being told what to do! I guess we were right when we thought that they were a little put out.

So anyway, things are much better - I got a night out on the town to blow off some much needed steam, we had a great visit at mom and dad's for mother's day, Dylan is back in the petri dish, and I am working like a mad woman to get ready for my upcoming events. And I haven't been inspired to blog - I am sorry.

Here is a pic of my little Picasso, creating a Mother's Day masterpiece.

"I am both the art and the artist."


No comments: