Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

The new challenge is to make home as fun as daycare! Okay, it is not really a challenge. We always have lots of fun. This weekend was no exception.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous - sorry Western relatives that may have been battling snow storms...- we wandered around in t-shirts!

Saturday morning we woke up, had breakfast, played, did some finger painting, went for a walk to the park, ate lunch, napped, went for another walk, had dinner and went to sleep. Then I went to run some errands and Neven got a start on our new canopy. When I got home we watched Enchanted, which I have been eagerly awaiting for months. Very silly and enjoyable.





Today was more of the same - errands, good eats, walks, we finished the canopy and ate dinner on the deck! Hopefully this week we will find a simple patio set to finish our outdoor haven.


Hope that everyone enjoyed their weekends just as much! Yay no TTC strike!!

No comments: