This recap will have to be sans photos...
Things that Dylan has been up to at Daycare:
-playing the tambourine
-finger painting
-reading stories
-playing with other babies
-going for walks
-sporting his big boy shoes
-stealing food from other kids
-gaining about 50 lbs.
He has added 'please' and 'thank you' to his signing repetoire. He flirts like crazy with ladies on the subway. (Neven is working on getting him to focus on the young, pretty ladies, but he prefers the oldies!) And he is soooo happy to see us at the end of the day. I am cramming as many snuggles as I can into the three combined waking hours that I get with him a day - one in the morning and two at night. I am so looking forward to the weekend!
Sorry about the lack of info this week and I will try to get some cuteness up ASAP. To tide you over here is another picture from the last Krissi visit:
No comments:
Post a Comment