Today we went over to Nana and Bampa's house for a delicious lunch and a lovely visit. We were very tired. A certain baby may have gotten up at FIVE this morning. I think that he is coming down with a little cold or teething again. But it was great to get out of the house and see the folks, plus there was also a Jays game on and some of us were very interested in seeing it on 52 inches of high definition.
Neven and I finally thought about bringing the Bumbo with us. When the tray is on Dylan mostly stays put, and it makes for a convenient way to eat his puffed treats. There are photos to follow - please note: There were four adults in very close proximity the entire time that Dylan was in the Bumbo on the counter. Do not call the authorities, he was safe - I swear!
Later, I went off to do groceries and Nana and Dylan had a grand ole time. As far as Dylan is concerned, Nana is a comic genius (the rest of us agree, don't worry mom!). Just about everything she does makes him laugh hysterically. The only exception today was a minor incident with the robot vacuum. Dylan has a new found fear of objects that move of their own accord, especially if they are noisy. Apparently there was a very little bit of crying, but rest assured he has completely recovered.
Mom took some great pictures of Dylan's new eating technique and I will add them as soon I can. For now, here are a couple of pics of the boy:



1 comment:
Thanks for the visit! And with Dylan's eating habits, that robot vacuum comes in handy.
Post a Comment