Friday, February 29, 2008

Mommy Meeting

Once a week we (ladies of the former Gymboree, then former Jellybeans) get together at someone's house. It is a fun escape from the day to day, we catch up, swap stories (mostly involving poo! Okay not really, but there is some potty talk) and have a glass or three of wine.

For the last couple of months Dylan and I have been leaving early because of his strict naptime. It is kind of a drag, because we don't get together until after 1pm and then we have to leave by 2:15pm. Today I decided to throw caution to the wind and stay for the duration. It was a little stressful. Dylan was tired and cranky and trying to explore every nook and cranny of Rachel's beautiful house. It was totally worth it though, we had a great time and he got to see his little friends. More importantly I got to see the ladies!

He fell asleep in the car - of course! He was so tired when we got home that I was able to take his coat and boots off without even a peep. Oh and I used the flash! Poor little guy.

No comments: