Thursday, March 6, 2008
Mini Rant
As most of you know by now, I loves me some Regis and Kelly, or Ripa as I like to call it - the show is really about her, let's be honest. Well today I am not so in love. I could deal with the fact that they announced the finalists of Project Runway, mostly because I forgot who two of them were. (For those of you without televisions - Project Runway is a fabulous show that we get slightly later than the Americans. I think that we are about 6 episodes behind.) This morning what do they do?!! Announce in the first 30 seconds that ****, the winner of project runway is a guest today!! They show photos of the winning runway show! This is all before they have a sip of coffee. They didn't even give me a chance to avoid knowing the outcome. Sigh. Maybe I will forget before the finale airs here. Actually, I probably will. Rant complete.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment