In other news, Dylan has had a couple of brief moments of standing without any support! Jenn Lucas was around for one and can attest to the fact that I was very excited! So much so that I may have kind of scared the boy...oops. We had a great visit - thanks for coming by Jenn!!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Crafternoon
I saw this project on Martha a little while ago and have been itching to try it out. I am in love - I think that they are soo cute...if I do say so myself. I also threw together these fabric basketballs for Dylan to use in his new basketball net. Thanks to Griffin for sharing it with us now that he is too big to use it himself. At first Dylan seemed a bit terrified, but he is totally getting the hang of it and even managed a few slam dunks this afternoon.


In other news, Dylan has had a couple of brief moments of standing without any support! Jenn Lucas was around for one and can attest to the fact that I was very excited! So much so that I may have kind of scared the boy...oops. We had a great visit - thanks for coming by Jenn!!
In other news, Dylan has had a couple of brief moments of standing without any support! Jenn Lucas was around for one and can attest to the fact that I was very excited! So much so that I may have kind of scared the boy...oops. We had a great visit - thanks for coming by Jenn!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sauce,
pleaseplease will you share the doggy pattern??? i NEED to make that. So cute! you are so crafty it's awesome.
I put a link in the post to the page on Martha's website. It is super easy Krissi - I used a sewing machine for some, but you could easily do the whole thing by hand. Have fun!
Post a Comment