Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Drat!

We did not make it into the top ten for the regis and kelly cutest baby contest. I know, I know - you are like "Whaaaaat?!!! That is an outrage! I demand a recount!". Me too.

Last night, I admitted to Neven that I was genuinely surprised when I did not see my beautiful baby's face on the screen. I mean, part of me knew not to pack our bags for New York just yet, but the other part, well maybe it was thinking about what cute outfits Dylan would wear for his television debut. That is just how in love I am. I really think that he is the cutest baby ever and cannot imagine that the world doesn't agree! hee hee

While watching this morning - I thought about boycotting my half hour of the ripa, but can't do it - I think that I saw a picture of gorgeous Cameron Hopkins! Kate what was he wearing in the photo you sent in?

No comments: