Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The cutest picture

You be the judge. I need to pick a recent cute picture of Dylan. The cutest. I'll tell you why if anything comes of it. So why don't we start with this batch - maybe you can leave a comment under the photo you think is the best. Or if you don't think any of those are good enough, let me know here. Thanks!!

I did not realise how difficult it is to add comments there - maybe you can just leave a comment here with the number of the photo - Thanks again!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't leave a comment under the pictures, but I like the second picture from the left, in the top row.
Nice big eyes, and great smile.

Leah said...

I'm in for #2 and #12, not the ones where you can see the snot up his nose.

Anonymous said...

I as well like 12 and 2...they are cute !!!

Jennifer Court said...

yes, 2 and 12; definitely the cutest.

Anonymous said...

Just to be different, I like #17. I also like 12 and 2. Can't really go wrong. Love the orange-tinged nose (does he love sweet potatoes or carrots?) Tres cute.

Howler said...

4, 5, 6, and 12!

Katie said...

The Beej and I (and Gail too) like #2, 4 and 12... we wanted to be different, but those really are the cutest ones!!
LOVE the christmas dancing!!! Dylan and Beej will be clubing in no time!!
Merry Christmas!!

Kendra said...

2 and 5 are my votes.

Sarah said...

thanks so much for your votes! It was tough to pick between the two favourites, but I ended up going for #2. Cross your fingers - hopefully ripa will think that he is one the cutest babies! Then we can take a trip to New York with Cam!!