Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A craft I can share

This took me forever. I didn't realise when I bought the needlepoint fabric that it was the most fine - meaning the most squares...but I really like how it turned out. We did the footprint in Gymboree and three weeks later here we are. I still have to mount it and dress the edge. It ended up being a little large for our tree, but maybe next year it will not take up the whole tree! For the record, I am fully aware of how nerdy this is, but I don't care!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! You did a great job.

Jenn said...

It's not nerdy, it's Beeeutiful!! Now, keep in mind this is coming from a craft nerd herself, but STILL, so not nerdy, and so wonderful! I wish my kid didn't have such big feet, or I may tackle the project too! Size 5 shoes I am buying this kid...he's just over a year old!!