Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To Grandmother's House we go!

This week we got ousted from the apartment for a couple of days. The plumber and landlord came over to redo the radiators, and frankly we did not want to be involved, so Dylan and mommy headed off to Mississauga. On Monday night, we all had a very lovely dinner of roast beast at nana and grandpa's and then said goodbye to daddy for a couple of days.

Mommy, Nana and I went shopping for some things and I even got a new toy! Nana found it for me and I liked it so much that I almost cried when she went to put it in the cart for safe keeping. So what if I was going to poke my eyes out with the cardboard and it was covered in store germs, I loved it! Once we got home, it was very quickly cleaned and ready for playtime. Flicker is definitely my new fav. You can see it in this picture. Nana is holding on to it for me.

We had a really great time and it was so nice of Nana and Gramps to let us take refuge!

When we got home, Dad was setting up some equipment for the trial run of an NDP thing tomorrow.

As you can see, I was very concerned. What was going on here while I was gone?!

No comments: