Recently (I won't say when, god knows who could read this and have the key to steal her identity! haha) Shanna Miller celebrated another glorious 29th. We went out for some delicious beverages to help her observe the passing of yet another year - hee hee! We couldn't stay long, but it was great to get out and have a delicious cocktail with such a lovely lady.

Daddy and I were a little sleepy after a night out on the town.
So tired that we fell asleep while the ball game was on!
Don't worry, it just looks like he is squishing me. He is really not, Mommy checked.
So tired that we fell asleep while the ball game was on!
Don't worry, it just looks like he is squishing me. He is really not, Mommy checked.
After our nap I had some fun times in the Jolly Jumper.
I let mom know that it is one more place for her poo list!
I let mom know that it is one more place for her poo list!

Then I made out with myself for awhile. I am pretty good looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment