Here is what we have been up to in our absence from the world wide webski...
Thursday we traveled to York for lunch and a stroll, ending up at the new office of UECR. Then we whipped over to the Daycare so Neven could have a peek at Dylan's potential hang out next spring.
Friday afternoon we had an impromptu visit from Peter! Later that night we tried to join Doug for a birthday drink, but Dylan fell asleep on the way over and so I just ran in for a quick hello and then we turned the Stoski mobile back around. Had a great surprise when I found that Kater and Cameron were in town for a quick stop! He is getting to be such a big boy!
Saturday we did nothing - no pictures of that!
Sunday we went to the 'saga. Nana took lots of pictures of Dylan rocking the jolly jumper and she has promised to forward the good ones when she gets the chance.




And finally - Monday! This afternoon we went to Katie's to work on a little embroidery project. No photos of the final product as it is a present, but here are some pics of us getting up to no good in Katie's absence!

2 comments:
Your camera takes awesome photos of me! I love it! You are now my official photographer (for blog work at least).
L
I know! You look fabulous - as per usual of course! I accept the new position with enthusiasm.
Post a Comment