Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Famous Grandpa

Here is the proof that voicing your opinion can get results. Last week I found out that my Grandpa was the STAR of a new Sevice Canada commercial. Sadly, I hadn't seen the ad on tv yet, so I went to the

Service Canada website

to see if I could find anything. No such luck. There was a link to another commercial, but not Grandpa's. So I went to the comment section and wrote requesting that they add the curling spot ASAP!! I used a lot of exclamation points to be sure that they knew that I was serious.

I just went back to see if there were any updates and (trumpets) it has been added!!

He is the definite star of this spot - the sweeper who "thought retirement was going to be easy." I am so proud!

My famous Grandpa

1 comment:

Doug said...

Thanks for getting that on the web site. It's nice to have such a famous granddaughter with all that pull. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!