Sunday, April 15, 2007

The bashful boobies

So there is this thing on the market - I happen to think that it is quite brilliant - and it is called a "Hooter Hider". I am not joking. You can see it on their website...

Hooter Hiders

Very chic, cool, modern...expensive. $45.00 Before taxes! And I went to look at one and the terry cloth is only in one corner...and the fabric is not double sided. So I decided that I could make one better for way less money. Off I went to Fabricland. Now anyone who has been to Fabricland knows that it is not always the place for chic, cool, modern fabric. But they are having a big sale and so I thought that I should give it a shot. What do you know - they had some nice fabric!! And it was super cheap. Everything that I bought there yesterday came to $18.60. I also got fabric for 3 really big receiving blankets and got extra of the diaper flannelet for bum wipes.

After a little bit of figuring and some stitch ripping (very minimal) I completed my first bashful boobies...I am working on the name.

Yes - I am using the bear.

No comments: