Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sunday TTC Adventure


In Dylan's class, they are studying the TTC. They have set-up a TTC office and take turns having a nap and being crotchety to people. Just joking. They have set-up an office though, and his teachers asked us to share any TTC trips that we take, so they can add it to a big map.

We decided that we should go on a TTC adventure! We weren't exactly sure what we would do, but we left the house armed with a day pass, some snacks and a mission to go by bus, subway train and streetcar.

Jane Street bus

Waiting for the subway

At the lookout

Streetcar on King

"seriously mom? how many photos do we need?"

Just one more...

and a little walking too!
First we had the bright idea to go to St. Lawrence Market. Not so smart since the market is always closed on Sunday and Monday. I am pretty sure that I knew that, but it just doesn't seem to make sense, so I forgot. Instead, we went to Nathan Phillips Square for a bit of skating.

I checked my purse for the fun-times, but Neven got some photos:

St.Lawrence Market closed!

Hanging out at St. James

Taking a much needed skating break

Neven skating!!

trying to be fancy

laughing at how bad I am at skating now


2 comments:

Debra Dalgleish said...

Love the photos -- glad you had such a wonderful TTC day.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sarah. Good to hear from you. Love Nana & Grandpa