Monday, July 18, 2011

Canada Day Spectactular!

This year we were so glad to be invited by Jason and Holly to a fantastic Canada Day party.


The first thing we saw were these cool kid sized jeeps. 
Dylan hit the road in style!
While the boys were practicing their driving, 
Holly and I staked out a good spot.

Canada Day hugs!
We found a great spot to watch the fireworks later that night.

Canada Day crew
Once we knew our spot and stuff was secured, Dylan lined up for an ultimate challenge - a very cool bouncy castle style obstacle course. He competed against a much older kid and as we all patiently waited for him to finish, we eventually heard "I think that I am FINALLY at the end!" from the top of the slide. Then Dylan emerged!


After the bouncy castles, we hit the pool and then the splash pad. In the splash pad Amelia terrorized the kids as a zombie baby, turning everyone she touched into a member of her zombie army. Not sure what the other parents thought, but Jay and I thought that it was hilarious.


More Canada Day fun tomorrow!

No comments: