Friday, April 1, 2011

Dinner with good friends

Early in March we were invited to dinner at Dr. Doug and Dr.K's house in King City. We were super excited to go and see everyone. (I felt a little bit nervous because I was in charge of bringing a salad. To the home of NATUROPATHS!! It was a bit stressful. But I think that I passed.)

The really amazing thing was that Lola was at the dinner too and she brought her mom too! Yay! The two kids watched movies, and chased each other around the house. For the briefest of moments, we convinced the kids to stop for a photo op. Leah and I had about the same amount of success getting a good picture of the two of them. Here is mine:

at least they were facing the right direction...

Head over here to see how Leah did.

No comments: