Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Walk in the Woods


Nearby to the new house we have this little forest. When it was a bit nicer we liked to go for bike rides, but this weekend we took a little walk. Another couple on the trail offered to take this picture and spared us the likely tragedy of the camera toppling from the uneven log I was trying to balance it on.



I let the boys get ahead of me and caught this little piece of autumn loveliness.

3 comments:

Debra Dalgleish said...

Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful pictures....the trees look so nice and Dylan looks sweet as ever !!! sends big love !~!xoxo

Julia Hale said...

You guys look great. Sarah - you look just the same - I don't know why I feel like you should look different but I do -and it is always a bit of a surpise...