The life and times of Dylan Alexander Stoski
I vote for B!
I vote for c!Kara
i love A Sauce! so cute and charming!
I'm going B, I think that it looks most like the true Dyl.
I like B Gipa
All great, but I say B - gg
IM going with B as well, so cute in all of them !!
I think "C" is the best... because it isn't the smile for the camera shot. It is the geez mom, why are you doing this to me look!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I vote for B!
I vote for c!
Kara
i love A Sauce! so cute and charming!
I'm going B, I think that it looks most like the true Dyl.
I like B
Gipa
All great, but I say B - gg
IM going with B as well, so cute in all of them !!
I think "C" is the best... because it isn't the smile for the camera shot. It is the geez mom, why are you doing this to me look!
Post a Comment