Monday, July 6, 2009

Breakfast Bread

Every morning the news comes on as Neven and I are getting ready for work. We watch BT because we get the weather and local etc., but mostly because Dylan loves the dancing alarm clock at 7am and 8am.

This morning we found out BT was practically on our doorstep! They had set up shop in the Cobs bakery just a block away. They were giving away a free loaf of bread and honestly who could resist that?!!

While we were there Jennifer Valentyne took our photo for her blog. This afternoon I thought to take a look and there we were!! We made it into the top nine photos!

http://blogs.bttoronto.ca/jennifer/cobs-bread

2 comments:

Debra Dalgleish said...

Nice picture!
Today your dad came home with bread from COBS too -- they just opened a store near our house. I saw the Bloor West listing in their brochure, and was going to ask if you'd ever been there.
Spooky!

Leah said...

That totally makes you famous! Now I can say 'I knew them when...'.