It always makes me a little sad when Andrew rolls into town and I realise that it is really the only time I will see him in a year, but it is Andrew and he of course makes it memorable. We had a very chill visit. Dylan took a little while getting used to the company - since I have been back to work he hasn't seen too many kids that are smaller than him, in our home and PLAYING WITH HIS STUFF! It was pretty funny to see him get more than a tad possessive about his stuff. The thought of us giving George a pair of pants!! What's next his crib?!
George is awesome and to say she looks like Andrew, might just be the understatement of the year. I present Exhibit A:
I am pretty sure I have seen this exact expression on Andrew's face before. Maybe when they told him to settle his tab at the Ab.


No comments:
Post a Comment