The evidence is piling up all over the place. Dylan is turning into a boy. A big boy GENIUS! (Video to follow) Neven took these pics of our TODDLER this morning for his Aunt Kara, who got him this super cool big boy shirt. No snaps here ladies and gentlemen. This is a proper t-shirt.

3 comments:
That's a very manly shirt! And when he's at Harvard, I hope he'll phone us occasionally. ;-)
he is soo cute....cant wait to see my big boy......love him soooo much
Dylan looks so much older in these photos, his face is really changing.
As for the not wanting to sit in a high chair thing, well, we've been dealing with that for about 2 months. It takes some serious creativity and a lot of toys to eat like regular people. Otherwise I either sit River in my lap, or we eat on the go, or on the floor, or wherever he chooses. I'm whipped.
Post a Comment