Sunday, June 1, 2008

Festivities

We forgot our camera. BUT, if we hadn't, there would be pictures here of Leah's fabulous birthday party. For most of this week, she thought that it was a joke. Who in their right mind would plan to throw someone a birthday party for the Saturday after they moved into a new house? Especially when the birthday girl is 30 weeks preggers and the moving day was on Thursday!!?!! Well, I had my doubts, but Darcy sure pulled it off. I think that Leah was pretty exhausted (so was Darce) but it was a great day.

We Stoskis joined the party late afternoon. We partied for a bit, played with BJ and then took Dylan home for some dinner and bedtime. I went back to the fete, sans boys. I spent some quality time with the Beej and even taught him a new word - 'whoa'! He was wearing the t-shirt that I made him for his birthday - everyone seemed to like it and I was totally honoured! The Beej was up a bit past his bedtime, but seemed to have a great time at Leah and Darcy's new place!

No comments: