Last week as I was on the bus home, we passed the sign for Black Creek Pioneer Village and I saw that admission was free for the festival. I convinced Neven, Dylan, Nana (the toughest sell, thank goodness for the baby bait) and Bampa to join me there today. We arrived right at 11am to take in the sights. My only regret was that no one would come in for Victorian Ballroom dancing with me - as Nana called it "So you think you can Victorian ballroom DANCE, Dance dance..."
Dylan had a power nap on the way, to ensure maximum fun.

As soon as we got there, we were approached by this Pioneer who was gathering names for her petition. Bampa signed...

Then headed over to the discovery house.
Nana and Bampa took some pictures too - of course. And by "some", I mean over a hundred. Here is a little video from the Discovery House:And my favourite pic that Nana took:




1 comment:
Me! Me! I would have danced with you!
My new job is about 5 minutes away from Canada's Wonderland. Rollercoasters for lunch??
Post a Comment