Yep - I am really getting used to this daycare/not working thing. I could stand to do it a little longer than the two days I have left, but them's the breaks!
Yesterday Steph and I went to a matinee! Unfortunately, we chose Leatherheads. Spoiler alert!! It sucks. Sorry to spoil it for you. We thought that it would be good (despite several reviews to the contrary) and boy were we wrong. There was one scene that made me laugh for a really long time. It could have been because I was totally delirious at this point and wildly grasping for anything resembling entertainment, or it is funny. You be the judge.
Upon a second viewing of this clip I am amazed that I laughed so hard. It is pretty sad when this is the best two minutes of a movie! Okay I had to take this off - it was driving me crazy.
Afterwards we hit the bar for a refreshing pint! Despite the flick, it was a lovely afternoon.
Last night I continued the streak (drinking and fun) by joining Court and Lori at Chez Miceli for snacks, booze and America's Next Top Model. Sadly it was a recap show. Of course that didn't really matter, we gabbed and laughed the night away - thanks for the night out girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment