So I did it - rather - we did it. Took the boy to the daycare and left him there in very capable hands. The teachers were great and I phased my way out after Dylan had his morning craft - finger painting! I then sobbed my way to Costco to do some errands and went back to meet them after their walk. Dylan was totally zonked out in the stroller (which does not bode well for his afternoon nap) and he didn't have his gloves on so his hands were like little icicles, but those are my only complaints so far. Ayaka seems fantastic and so does Kiki - a woman who has been working in the infant room since the daycare opened over thirty years ago.
Tomorrow we will try a longer stint and a shorter goodbye. Apparently he did pretty well this morning after I left as long as he had a toy to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment