Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Vampires Bite

Yesterday we went up to York to have a lunch date with Leah. It was a fantastic adventure including a great parking spot which is near impossible on campus. Dylan got lots of attention as we strolled around and he had an amazing time destroying Leah's office. After our date, we went downstairs to visit my gang. I haven't been in the office for a while and it was nice to see everyone. Less than three weeks and I will be back full time! Aghhhh.

Of course, I forgot the camera. But we took a picture of Dylan in his new shirt from the one of a kind show. The front has a picture of a really cute vampire. I thought that it was going to be huge on him and it fits perfectly...he is getting so big.


There was no afternoon nap yesterday - shocking! (sarcasm sarcasm) And a certain Stoski was very tired last night. The same Stoski is apparently auditioning for a Flock of Seagulls tribute band.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It must be terrible to have a child who doesn't like to nap!