Friday, March 28, 2008

Mommy Meeting

Today we hosted a little get together with our friends. This always means a few treats for the adults and apparently this time - Dylan!! I think that our little boy is going through a growth spurt, sleeping for long stretches and eating non-stop. He is very interested in adult food and doesn't seem to mind any of the strong flavours. Today his samplings included some, make that a lot, of hummus; olives; freezies; almost an entire pear; stir-fry; and then about six jars of baby food.

Thanks to Candice for snapping these pics of our eater in action.

Dylan digs right into the container of hummus. (Click on this pic to get a real sense of how much hummus is on his face! And yes he had his hand right in the container that we were all eating from. I know it was gross, I am sorry ladies. He did have his own side though.)

Showing off his mad climbing skills.
(My new fav pic)

No comments: