Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Terrible Daughter

So I have always known that I was not going to win any awards for being the best daughter out there, but I didn't think that I was this bad!

This morning Neven was looking at the blog and said to me "why don't you have your mom's company in the best of the business section?". I was totally stunned. I can't believe that I have not added it. But readers, before you decide to cut me out of your life for being such a rotten person, let me defend myself (as futile as it may be).

My mom is one of the coolest people that I know. She is smart, funny, talented, loving, caring, supportive, the list goes on and on. She puts up with all of us, as an indication of her patience. Did I mention that she is smart? Because she is REALLY smart. She is a self-taught genius on the computer. She started her own business years ago and now she is so successful that if you type a search on "MS office consultant" her company is the first on the list. On the entire internet people! She is one of the top users of Excel in the WORLD and the author of THREE books. Did I mention that I am proud? Even though I joke about how it has already started (I am turning into her), I really want to be like my mom when I am all growsed up.

Why was I so negligent? I am not sure. Maybe because she is so busy already, I knew that she didn't need me to drum up anymore business for her. She will probably want me to take the link down! But I loves her to pieces and I hope that she and all of you will forgive my mushy mommy brain mistake.

Here is a picture of my lovely Mom from Christmas - enjoying her new Dylan calendar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah. Thanks for saying it so nicely. I think she's all that and even more. Love from your nana and her mom.

February 27, 2008 11:03 AM

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a wonderful daughter. You're gonna make me cry!

And I didn't even think about my business not being listed there. It's not arty or crafty, like the others, and I have enough clients already. Thanks though!