Thursday, January 31, 2008
Go on! Vote!
For those of you who did not know, I have really taken to Martha Stewart. It is not a secret. I find her deliciously evil and thank my lucky stars that I am not working on her staff. I am sure that they have a lot of perks, but can you imagine? "I was really hoping for a bone spoon Nicky." And that is a direct quote. I mean what kind of idiot would think that Martha was going to eat a soft boiled egg with a silver spoon? It really makes me giggle. Anyhooo...today on the show she had these employees that are competing for the next big Martha idea. One of them has cooked up a magazine dedicated to people with food allergies!! She was holding a gluten free cupcake that looked delicious as she gave her pitch. She got my vote - even over the scrapbook idea. So go over here and vote too! A beautiful Martha magazine dedicated to delicious food that we can all eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment