How terrible am I? I did not even bother to post ANYTHING about Neven's birthday. In my defense, he does not really like much fuss, so we keep it pretty low key. I guess that is what happens when you get really, really old. hahhahaha, just joking.
So for his birthday - get this - we went out!! Just the two of us! Leah and Darcy came over to mind the babe and we went across the street to a nice restaurant (that has a GF menu). It was so much fun. We had cocktails, appetizers and delicious pasta. Then we came home and had some very tasty birthday cake. I was hoping that it would be bad, because it was sooooo much work. Unfortunately, the homemade GF angel food cake with boiled frosting was fantastic. Now it will be a tradition and so will the bitching about baking it!
No comments:
Post a Comment